Saturday, November 21, 2009

What I've Done So Far . . .

I stitched these years ago. I did the G because our last name begins with "G" and I contemplated changing the "G is for . . ." to our last name, but finally decided to go with the original design.
The other one was originally supposed to be "D for Drum". My guest bedroom is patriotic themed, and I did this one specifically to hang in that room, so I changed it to "Liberty" instead.


I also made a pincushion out of the stitching design for "Embroidery". Just the square piece you understand. But, that's been gone for a l-o-n-g time and no picture to prove it ever existed.

Sorry, I know these pics aren't that good, but I have glass on the frames. Have to wait for the Christmas mouse to come leave me some cash before I can order the rest of the charts, but I am eager to stitch some of these with you all! - Katherine from West Virginia!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great job. What size did you use?

Katherine said...

Thanks Deb. Pretty sure the fabric is 28 ct. That's what I used to stitch on exclusively. Now that I'm a "grown up" stitcher though, I've gone as high as 40!