Monday, January 25, 2010

The Letter "J"

Good Morning! I finished the letter "J" last night! I was busy cheering on the Saints to an NFC victory!

Well, I made my goal of stitching 2 letters in the month of January! Let's see if I can continue for February! I will start the letter "S" on February 1st!

In the meantime, I will go back to my Mary Pierce Sampler! I'm also working on an embroidered coat for my Bleuette Doll and an Elizabethan Tutor Rose piece using detached buttonhole!

Happy Stitches,

-Holly

5 comments:

Nic said...

Looks great Holly!

Alice said...

Wonderful progress! I'm sure you will keep it up in February too.

Katherine said...

Holly - Concentrating on stitching AND the game!? Great job.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

GORGEOUS! So are you focusing on 2 letters in February? It's a short month!

Quiltsmiles said...

It looks fantabulous! Nice going. Jane