Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jack in progress with Kitty looking on in shock.


While still getting used to the mechanics associated with blog building, I am discovering that Google, Blog and Webshots are not playing well together. I will take a walk back through earlier blocks in later posts.

Meanwhile, it was a rough wrestle with the scroll rods and scanner bed but here is Kitty beside a growing Jack O'Lantern.

One of the overdyed oranges I am using just isn't different enough to work well. Since I will not be clipping it out, I will have to backstitch it to let the segments show up. That's what I get for not testing something out in the margins. One of the great things about Prairie Schooler patterns is the almost nonexistent backstitching.


5 comments:

Katherine said...

Can't see a picture :(

Katherine said...

I can see it now;)

Alice said...

Looking great! The look on Kitty's face is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful! Keep up the good work! (:

HollyXSing said...

I'd love to see a picture of all that you have stitched so far! It will provide me with inspiration:)

-Holly