Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hello Everyone.

I spotted this SAL Blog on Vonnas site and was taken with the pieces immediately. I have a couple Prairie Schooler charts already but not not spotted these ones so I'm thrilled that there will be lots SAL to them as well.

The charts are on order and I have the threads and I'm just trying to decide what way I'm going to stitch them, on one piece or individually...I'm leaning towards individually at the moment and then framing them in the same kinds of frames and hanging them together. This could change of course.

Looking forward to seeing all the work you have done and will do on your own pieces.
I blog over at http://ruthsrunningstitch.blogspot.com/ for anyone wanting to take a look.

Happy stitching,
Ruth

1 comment:

Jackie said...

C'mon and stitch Ruth. I would love to see all of them framed individually. Surely to be a work of art.