Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello

Hello All,

I too was tempted over at Vonna's blog.  I've had the first three letters sitting in my stash for some time.  I originally decided to stitch them individually, BUT; after seeing how lovely they look together; I have decided to stitch them as one piece.  I ordered the fabric yesterday and will have it this week-end.  I am super stoked!  I will get started on January 1 (if the fabric arrives).  If not, I will begin as soon as it does.  I am excited to join in on the fun.  You can visit me at My New Perspective.  I am glad to meet you all ;).

Joy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I to am new here to the ABC blog and have everything to get started after this weekend, love your blog and looking forward to seeing your work.

Jackie said...

It is a beautiful piece Joy. I look forward to seeing your start and progress.