Thursday, April 17, 2014

YES...The Whole Alphabet Started

Hello!
       Greetings from south africa :)
i'm so excited to be a part of this lovely group...
.
             ...and very delighted that i started this lovely project :)
"The prairie Schooler" A B C...,,
            with my dear friend JAN ... she inspired me to start this sweetie <3
i will stitch the whole alphabet on one picec of linen...so much fun :)
...& wanted to share the start of this one with you....
i love it
        Have a nice day
    love cucki xxx

5 comments:

Jan Gartlan said...

Happy days x

teresa said...

you are off to a great start!

Stitching Noni said...

Great start! :o)

stitcher sue said...

hi I just got my charts not sure on fabric yet.happy stitching sue

Kevin said...

Looking GREAT so far!! I need to get mine out of my WIP pile and catch up a bit this week!