Monday, November 9, 2020

U is for unlock - and path for my next step

 I only had a couple of hours needed to finish this one when I took out my ABC this week.


I changed just slightly the woman’s hairdo. The contrast of the reds in the lock is bad, but I won’t take it out (it is not a very eye catching detail.)

My favourite part is the cloud. So beautifully stylised. It is amazing. The keys are lovely too.

I have now finished

ABC

JKL and

STU.

The next letter will be M, as I am still undecided about D. I won’t stitch anything reminding me of war or patriotism (even for my own country.) I would love to find a suitable motive for Dancing or Drawing or something like that. Any suggestion is welcome.

I hope someone is still reading this! ;-) 

5 comments:

sheryl said...

Hi there - I check in on this blog every now and then and am delighted to see your progress. I like the umbrella and the dog on this one. I just finished my alphabet and still need to post the final here - who knows if I will ever get to framing it. I have made many changes to mine as well and that is what is so great - i love to see how others make changes to suit their tastes. I look forward to see the rest of our alphabet!

livelymonkey said...

Can you tell me how much fabric is needed for whole alphabet?

Agriculture said...

Beekeeping (or apiculture) is the maintenance of bee colonies, commonly in man-made hives, by humans. Most such bees are honey bee hive in the genus Apis, but other honey-producing bees such as Melipona stingless bees are also kept.

pontos turisticos de belem said...

where can i get this risk to do? (sorry if there are errors i'm using google translator)

Unknown said...

instagram takipçi satın al
instagram takipçi satın al
instagram takipçi satın al
instagram takipçi satın al
instagram takipçi satın al
instagram takipçi satın al
instagram takipçi satın al