Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi, I'm Ann

Good morning! I'm Ann, and I've just joined the blog. Thank you, Vonna, for setting this up. I love the 'loose' format--there are enough deadlines in life as it is, don't you think?

I'm also a member of Vonna's LHN Ornament SAL blog.

I love the idea of the entire alphabet on a single piece of fabric, but that's a bigger project than I feel like undertaking. Instead, I plan to stitch 6 letters and the ampersand (&) square as a sort of anniversary sampler for my husband and I. I'll be stitching our 6 initials in one of these layouts:

AER & PSB

or

AER
&
PSB

So now it's time to make a run to the LNS to pick up a few charts!

3 comments:

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Oh, good idea. I can see lots of posibilities now that you point that out.

Thanks
Shay

Deb said...

I really like that idea! There are so many things that you can do with these patterns!

Katherine said...

That's so romantic - and I mean it sincerely.