Thursday, November 19, 2009

Would you like to join us?

If so please contact Vonna at pfeiffers6@sbcglobal.net with your:

  • NAME
  • E-MAIL you wish to use to become a member (you will be sent an invitation to join you must click on the link and set yourself up as a member. If you have a change or heart please let me know so I can cancel your membership)
  • BLOG URL and BLOG NAME (if you have one) Certainly members are not required to have a blog, but if you do I will link you to it.

REMEMBER: there is no start time, no finish deadline, no way you "have" to stitch it. You can stitch them singly, all together on one piece of fabric, part of them, all of them whatever you wish, we just need to be stitching on the Prairie Schooler Alphabet to be members of this blog. You can update to this blog whenever, I just ask that if you update on your own personal blog (if you have one) that you also post here with an update to make this blog worth the time.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Well, I'll be the first to join into the insanity! You know I wanted to stitch the PS Months all on one piece of fabric too - I must be really off my rocker. It's a good thing they haven't all come out yet, so I'll get my PS fix this way. Off to email you.

Glenna said...

I'm the second! Hi, Deb and Vonna! I'm still pulling the bits and pieces together and have stuff back-ordered. Got my link and responded, and I'm ready to go!

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Please me third. I'll be ready right after Thanksgiving.