Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just a slight detour

I was working along on the "A" block and wham, I found that I had made a counting mistake. I decided to keep going and start working on the block from the bottom up and meet up at the boat where I made my mistake and improvise, well, it just kept getting worse, I think that block was doomed. Started thinking I needed to start this project from the bottom and work up, so, with that said, here's my re-start on a fresh piece of fabric from the bottom up with the "S" block. It's coming along fairly quickly now. I ordered some 25 count fabric, but I don't think I have it in me to re-start AGAIN, so I'm just going to keep going.

We had rain most of the weekend here in SoCal which made for some very nice stitching weather. Hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Well, your S block looks great so far! Good for you, persevering like that. I am afraid of doing over 1 because I sometimes have to pick out mistakes and I bet it is hard to do! Mistakes or not, you are well ahead of me, I am still assembling.