Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Miscounted Chart

Started working on N is for Nest today.  Guess what?  Says it's 100 x 70 stitches.  NOT!  It is actually 100 x 74.  The birds tails actually extend out two stitches on each side beyond the letter cartouche down below.  Since I am stitching each of mine separately as ornaments, I have simply extended the letter cartouche.  However, this may end up being problematic for all ya'll who are stitching it as one piece. Hope this gives you enough advance warning.  Tomorrow I am sitting down and counting all the other charts and will let you know what I discover - or not.  Good Luck!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I have counted each of the letters (more than once) and have made a note of all the ones that are not 70 x 100. We can compare if you want, see if we come up with the same numbers.