Saturday, February 6, 2010

I now have a B

I finally got the B finished. I don't know what it is about this SAL but I sure have made lots of mistakes. I had to rip out three days worth of stitching on this block :( It took me at least 5 hours to rip out because of course one over one on 25 count is not that easy to rip. Anyway I have put that all behind me and I now love this block. I especially enjoyed stitching the little house with the pie in the window. I made two color changes from the original, I changed the bird's eye color to blue (DMC 926) and I stitched the letter B in DMC 3722. I see that my B shows up so much better than my A, I may have to change that A at some point but will leave it for now.
Take care and happy stitching,
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

HollyXSing said...

Great Job, Brenda! I am in the process of stitching up the letter "B". Fortunately I haven't had to visit "the frog"!I have completed the block, but the crust on the pie! I'll be posting my picture soon!

Keep up the beautiful work! I am also stitiching over 1 on 25 count evenweave!

-Holly

Dianne said...

Looks great!

Stitch Avec Amour said...

Looks wonderful! Keep up the beautiful work! (:

Katherine said...

Brenda - don't be so hard on yourself. After all, it IS over one; we're all bound to make mistakes. Your work is gorgeous!