Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Whew.....another letter done!



Now I know why other folks were talking
about D is for Drum being a challenge. I must admit this one was the most stressful for me....I changed the Eagle to a Golden Hawk, The Eagle seemed too dark and angry for me! :)
I chose a different color for the Drum itself, as I was happy with the one Flag up in the right corner.
Center blue is the same blue called for the top and bottom. I changed the green inside the drum to Olive since I thought the other green was lost in the red drum.  I'm very happy with it and even like my silly Golden Bird!
On to E! Woo Hoo!
Matilda



2 comments:

sheryl said...

this looks good! what an accomplishment to be done with D! lol but it adds so much to the whole - good job.

cucki said...

This is looking so sweet
Big hugs x